Silky smooth texture with an exclusive method of penetration of cosmetic actives. It contains a unique combination of highly effective ingredients with extraordinary regenerative power, protector and brightening effect.
Renewing Facial Cream is formulated with Liquid Crystal emulsifiers, they allow a controlled release of our cosmetic actives.
*Liquid Crystal in vitro test shows higher active delivery (↑65%) compared to other conventional emulsifiers.
Renewal Facial Serum is formulated with a Liquid Crystal System that create emulsions able to trap water and cosmetics actives in its multilamellar network. This fact gives such emulsions the capacity to provide hydration properties in the deepest layers immediately, and to increase the penetration of active ingredients.
These actives are pioneers in their product range, White Truffle modulates gene expression with anti-aging effect, Stabilized Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant and antiradical scavenger and high penetration Hyaluronic Acid is considered the wrinkle filler par excellence.
Liquid Crystal Structure: mimics the structure of the stratum corneum. Incorporation of water and cosmetic actives in the layers of the micelles, allowing higher penetration into the skin.
- White Truffle of the Piedmont region (trifola d'Alba Madonna), epigenetic active. It contributes to modulate and regulate the way in which cells age. It decelerates premature ageing. It reduces deep wrinkles creating a "filler effect".Natural lifting effect. Increases the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
White Truffle grows only in some specific areas in Italy. In cosmetics it modulates gene expression involved in preventing skin from aging, specifically 42,000 genes have been evaluated on two different cell lines (keratinocytes model cell line and primary human dermal fibroblast). This technique is the future of the cosmetic. It is one of the pioneers actives of Epigenetics, future of cosmetic science.
Key functions of this epigenetic active: .- Increases ubiquitins and proteasomes involved in the celular repair processes. .- Increases vitagenes expression like: .- Sirtuins, allowing the cells to have a greater resistance to stress. .- Telomerases, when the DNA is replicated telomere ends becomes shorter, by increasing the expression of telomerase the cell life is prolonged. .- Increases extracelular matrix proteins that provide structural and biochemical support for the cells. .- Increases the expression of aquaporins that play a critical role in controlling the water content of the cells.
- Stabilized Vit C, stimulates the natural production of collagen, prevents and reduces skin pigmentation and is a potent antioxidant that fights free radicals.
With a more bioavailable and lasting effect over time than a traditional vitamin C, being stabilized occurs a progressive release on the skin after once the cream in applied.
The main functions of Stabilized Vitamin C :
- Promotes collagen synthesis.
- Improves wrinkles and roughness.
- Increases cell renewal.
- Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Reduces skin hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces damage to cellular DNA.
- Protects against UV effect.
- Reduces lipid peroxidation (lipid oxidation).
- High penetration Hyaluronic Acid, retains water molecules inside the skin promoting volume.Wrinkle filler.
High penetration Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate the skin. Being a very hygroscopic product, once inside, it retains water molecules, providing hydration and generating volume. This ability to hold water not only increases hydration and flexibility to deeper levels, but also increases the thickness of the skin, strengthening and smoothing from the inside. It is and intensive wrinkle-filler from the inside.
The dermal tissue containing collagen fibers arranged in bundles support and hyaluronic acid molecules that hold water, lubricate and generate volume. This is precisely its main function, contributing strongly in the water maintenance and structure of the skin, acting as a link between water molecules and tissue. Aging Hyaluronic Acid levels decrease, appearing the first signs of aging. The Hyaluronic Acid in our skin begins to decrease at age 18 and becomes 50% at the age of 47. Hyaluronic Acid is responsible for skin turgor, retains water, provides hydration and generates volume, smoothing the skin.
High penetration Hyaluronic Acid has the following functions:
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Increases fibroblast proliferation and activates collagen formation.
- Increases the thickness of the epidermis.
- Inhibits the action of collagenase, an enzyme that degrades our skin collagen.
- It supports the collagen and elastin fibers.
- Increases the synthesis of our own Hyaluronic Acid.
- ECOCERT Kahai OilTMcoming from Amazon, with a silky touch, it provides brightness and immediate hydration. Clinical studies have shown its efficacy for skin care: cell regeneration, attenuates skin blemishes and wrinkles, restores skin protective barrier, short and long lasting hydration, increases elasticity and firmness. It is an oil very rich in Vitamin F (Omega 6 or Linoleic acid), Vitamin E and Retinol. It contains 50% more Vitamin E and double Linoleic acid than Argan oil and three times more Retinol than Rosehip oil.
.- Vitamin F (Omega 6 or Linoleic Acid) helps to: avoid dehydratation, dry skin, wrinkles and loss of elasticity and increase skin firmness. It is a main fatty acid in the intercellular cement. It is responsible for restructuring the skin barrier, preventing the loss of water in the skin external layers.
.- Vitamin E provides nutrition to cells and is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals, which are the main cause of aging.
.- Retinol is known as the “anti-ageing vitamin”, as it activates the skin natural renewal process, promotes cell regeneration and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Vegetal oils enzymatically activated (Linseed oil, Borage oil, Olive oil and Sweet Almond oil). These oils are rich inFree Fatty Acids, Omega-3 and Vitamin E.They promote hydration, elasticity and skin nourishment. High antioxidant power.
Enzymatic activation technology is capable to release all the energy trapped in oils.
Mixture of enzymatically activated oils that liberates energy in the form of Free Fatty Acids and Glycerides, in a way that it boosts activity (+30%). Human cells are not able to directly embody oils, they need to be hydrolyzed or “activated” first to be able to get into the cells to once inside be used as essential sources of energy and interact efficiently with the cell metabolism.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil restores dry and damaged skin. It contains high amounts of Phytosterols and Omega-3, 6 and 9. Silky touch.
- Organic Avocado Oil exhibits excellent moisturizing and antioxidant properties, it helps to form a protective layer on the skin.
- Organic Olive Oil, with great capacity to repair damaged skin tissues. It has a high concentration of natural fatty acids and Vitamins E and K. Excellent alternative to prevent skin ageing.
- UVA and UVB microencapsulated sun filter
It protects the skin from external aggressions and premature aging.
Apply morning and night on the palm of the hand and extend on face, neck and décolleté, by means of a gentle massage, until its complete absorption.
White Truffle, Vitamin C stabilized, Fermented rice, Pullulan, High penetration hyaluronic acid, Vegetable ceramides, KahaiTM ECOCERT oil, Linseed enzymatically activated oils, Borage, Olive and Sweet Almonds, Organic Pumpkin Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Oil Of Ecological Olive.